Custom Neon Signs
If you’re looking to purchase High-Quality Custom Neon signs with the exact design you’re looking for your business, home or event AND at an affordable price, at Neon Signs Depot we pride ourselves to providing the quality custom LED neon sign you’re looking for.
Custom Neon Sign Comparison
Real Glass NeonDISCONTINUED
- Price: $$$$
- Tech: Glass fluorescent tube with gas.
- Warmness: warm feeling
- Brightness: medium glow
- Fragility: fragile
- Maintenance: high maintenance
- Accessibility: On and off via switch
- Recyclability: Special needs (gas tubes)
- Life Span: medium
- Placement: Indoors
- Energy efficiency: for small signs only
LED Neon SignsBright and Durable
- Price: $$$
- Tech: Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs)
- Warmness: Bright feeling
- Brightness: high glow
- Fragility: sturdy
- Maintenance: low maintenance
- Accessibility: Switch and remote control
- Recyclability: normal
- Life Span: long
- Placement: indoors and outdoors
- Energy efficiency: for small and big signs
Our Neon Sign Production Process
This is the process from receiving your idea for your business, home or event (either logos or drawings), to tweaking what’s needed and reviewing it with you.
This is when we get your custom neon sign to production and actually create your sign (or multiple if you’re looking for a production run).
As we go through the custom sign process, we perform Quality Control to make sure your sign is up to the higher standards and works great.
We safely pack your custom sign to protect the neon from breakages and then ship it to your door (or where you like it to be shipped).
You get and enjoy your neon sign for years to come and probably brag about it with your friends at home or customers.
Last But Not Least
Before you start with the process, here are a couple of other things that you need to know about our neon signs:
- If by any chance your custom neon sign you get arrives damaged, we’ll send replacements to make it work.
- If the neon sign arrives in good condition, we cannot offer refunds. The reason is because it’s custom built and we can’t store it and resell it. We work hard to bring your ideas to reality so we cannot offer refunds.
- Your neon sign come with mounting hardware and chain for hanging and an 8′ cord ready to plug-in. You don’t need complicated neon set ups. As easy as unpacking, hanging, plugging, start using and bragging!
As mentioned before, we offer custom neon signs production runs. Our sign production runs start at quantities of 5 and will be discounted accordingly. Contact us for more information. Shop with confidence for your home or business.
How much custom neon signs are?
Their costs (LED neon and others) are calculated by the tube length, the size of the sign and the materials used. New custom LED signs are usually more affordable than Glass neon signs because they’re made with LED lights.
Can I create my own neon lights?
You could build your own custom neon signs, but you will need to have the proper equipment and know-how. Things like a CNC machine, neon LED light tubes, glue, and other tools. If you’re into DIY, this could be a cool project, but if you want a new and professional-looking custom light sign we’d suggest getting one from a company like ours.
Why are custom signs so expensive?
A custom sign and LED neon lights are expensive because it’s manually built and require experience and craftmanship. However the sign prices are not that high. The Glass sings are more expensive and with higher prices because they require the bending of glass and trapping of gas. The LED signs are more affordable because they use LED and silicone tubes.
Are neon signs brighter than a LED sign?
LED neon signs are brighter than traditional Glass neon signs. This is because of the nature of LED neon signs and their features. Glass neon has a “wormer” feeling compared to LED which is more in the “white” feeling although, with the multiple colors available, both can be a good option for you..
Do custom neon signs take a lot of electricity?
Average new glass custom neon will consume 2.5 times more light wattage than new custom LED neon signs. That means LEDs is around 60% more efficient. In addition, LED works with a 12-volt current compared to 120 volts on Glass.
How long do they last?
A neon sign can last from 5,000 hours to 50,000 hours or more. It all depends how many consecutive hours you have them turn on, the type of weather they’re exposed to and how well you take care of them.